5 Signs Your Spouse is Cheating on You:
- Changes in behavior and habits: Increased secrecy, distance or avoidance can be signs of infidelity, as your partner may be trying to limit the amount of time they spend with you or hide their activities. They may also become more guarded with their personal information or belongings, making it harder for you to get a sense of what they’re doing or who they’re interacting with.
- Changes in communication patterns: Decreased intimacy or avoidance of important conversations can indicate that your partner is withdrawing emotionally or is no longer invested in the relationship. They may also be avoiding topics or activities that could lead to discussions about the relationship, as they may feel guilty or uncomfortable.
- Lack of physical affection: A decrease in physical intimacy, including sex, can be a sign that your partner has lost interest in the relationship or has turned to someone else for physical affection. This could be a red flag that they are cheating, as physical intimacy is often an important part of a healthy relationship.
- Evidence of infidelity: Unusual receipts, unexplained absences, or suspicious phone activity (hiding phone screen while texting) can all be signs that your partner is engaging in activities or communicating with someone outside of the relationship. For example, if they have unexplained receipts for expensive gifts or activities that they haven’t told you about, it could indicate that they’re spending time and money on someone else.
- Shift in priorities: If your partner is paying less attention to you or seems to prioritize someone else over the relationship, it could be a sign that they’re no longer fully committed to the relationship. This could include things like spending less time with you, showing more interest in other people or activities, or prioritizing their own needs over your relationship. It’s important to have a conversation with your partner if you’re noticing these changes, as they could indicate that the relationship is in trouble.